Anti-Damp Paint blocks out damp on interior walls and ceilings, and can even be applied to damp surfaces. It contains a fungicide, to protect against mould growth on the paint film when overcoated. Simply overcoat with the colour of your choice.
- Fungicide to stop mould growth
- Overcoat with standard emulsion
- Will not cure the causes of damp
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Quick drying - overcoat in 4 hours.
- Protects against damp paintwork and peeling wallpaper.
- Inhibits mould and fungal staining that can disfigure the topcoat.
- Can be overcoated with emulsion or non-vinyl wallpaper.
- 750ml, 2.5l
- 1 litre covers 8m².
750ml covers up to 6m².
2.5 litres covers up to 20m².
Quantities given can only be a guide. Surface conditions may affect the amount of paint and the number of coats needed.
- Touch dry in 3 hours. Overcoat in 4 hours. Drying times will be extended at low temperatures or if the surface is damp.
See all technical information